The hydraulic oil of lifting platform is formed by vane pump. It enters the lower end of cylinder through oil filter, flameproof electromagnetic reversing valve, throttle valve, hydraulic control one-way valve and balance valve. The piston of the cylinder moves upward and lifts heavy objects. The upper end of the cylinder returns to the tank through a flameproof electromagnetic reversing valve. Its rated pressure passes through the safety valve. Adjust the pressure gauge and observe the value of the pressure gauge.
The piston of the cylinder moves downward (as the weight decreases). Hydraulic oil enters the upper end of the cylinder through explosion-proof electromagnetic reversing valve, and returns to the tank through balance valve, hydraulic control one-way valve, throttle valve and explosion-proof electromagnetic reversing valve. In order to make the weight drop smoothly and brake safely and reliably, a balance valve and a balance circuit are set up on the return line to keep the pressure, so that the speed of drop is not affected by the weight. Throttle valves regulate flow and control rising and falling speeds. In order to make the brake safe and reliable and prevent accidents, a hydraulic control one-way valve, namely hydraulic lock, is added to ensure the safety of self-locking when the hydraulic pipeline unexpectedly bursts. Install overload sound alarm to distinguish overload from equipment failure.
1. Professional operators who have been specially trained, qualified and certified must be provided.
2. Operators must abide by the maintenance regulations of mechanical equipment. After various checks and maintenance, they can start the lifting platform. Before operation, the working range of the platform car should be checked to remove obstacles that hinder the turning and walking of the platform car.
3. Supporting is an important preparatory work for the operation of high altitude operation platform. Flat foundations, such as soft or uneven foundations, should be chosen. This work can only be done after the pillow is firm.
4. Generally speaking, the upper arm should be raised first, then the middle arm, and finally the upper arm. During the rotating operation of the lifting platform, the lower arm must be raised to a certain height before it can rotate. Rotation should be slow. At the same time, attention should be paid to whether the distance between the shearing arm and the platform and equipment meets the safety requirements.
5. Operators on working platforms should wear seat belts. When working in live area, the car body should be grounded according to the regulations. The operation of the lifting platform shall be directed by the person in charge. The person in charge shall communicate with the operator of the lifting platform according to the standard signal of GB5082. The signal must be clear and accurate.
6. Before the platform operation, the operator in charge should give technical and safety guidance to the operator, including the operation content and requirements, safety precautions and dangerous points, division of labor and scope of responsibility. In addition to inspecting the condition of vehicles and operators, the operator shall be responsible for inspecting the topographic environment, whether the takeoff and landing meet the requirements of safety technical measures or the work programme formulated in advance. If there are any differences, corresponding measures should be formulated before the start of construction.