Scissor lift is a kind of special equipment for aerial work. Its mechanical structure of scissor makes the lifting platform have high stability, wide working platform and high bearing capacity, which makes the scope of high-altitude operation larger and suitable for multiple people to work at the same time. It makes the work more efficient and safe. Operating procedures:
1. Only the staff who have passed the training can actually operate the lifting platform.
2. The staff on the lifting platform must fasten the safety belt.
3. When the lifting platform is just put into operation, it is necessary to calibrate the car chassis with feet and cushion the supports.
4. The operator must not pay attention and carry out the actual operation according to the actual operation sequence required by the user manual.
5. During the whole process of the lift, the working platform shall be stable, flexible, and free from sudden jump or jamming. If the said condition occurs, the platform shall be parked for inspection, and shall be able to work after being removed by any means. 7. After pressing the "raise" or "lower" button, if the operation platform does not move, in addition to the hydraulic transmission system, check whether the self-locking mechanism is stuck, and whether part of the electrical equipment is disconnected or overweight.
8. There should be safety static air on the top of the operation platform 9. Before connecting the power supply or during the lifting process of the working platform, the operator must pay attention to make all controllers at zero position.
10. When the staff has carried out the climbing operation, the operator shall not operate the lifting platform casually.
11. During the whole process of the lift, all positions of the human body on the operation platform shall not exceed the boundary of the equipment platform.
12. When the operator leaves the lift, the lifting power source must be cut off.